Work history includes:
- Professional Language Interpreter serving at medical and legal settings, in this capacity I encountered and learned from individuals dealing with mental health challenges or trauma caused by motor vehicle accidents.
- Freelance engineering materials consultant,
- Research scientist at Department of Materials Engineering, University of Toronto. Project initiation and management experience as well as mentorship for students and other researchers.
- Teaching experience in Ontario and overseas at universities both at graduate and undergraduate levels as well as industrial short courses. Adjunct professorship at Laval university and University of Quebec at Chicoutimi (2003-2007).
- Senior advisor and laboratory manager at a gas turbine refurbishing company,
- Lead Physical Metallurgist, Aluminum Technology Centre, National Research Council Canada.
- Post-doctoral fellowship with University of Waterloo
- Automotive materials quality control engineer
- Ph. D. in Materials Engineering, University of Toronto
- M.A. Sc. In Materials Characterization, Sharif University of Technology / TMU
- B. A. Sc. In Materials Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology
- Certified Language Interpreter, Ontario Ministry of Immigration and Citizenship